Wednesday, February 18, 2015

stop

I stopped looking out the window. I realize now that when I was young I would look out the window and notice all the details that pass by. I wouldn’t simply look at things, I would actually see things, and absorb them into my mind. Life seemed more vivid. Time seemed to move slower. Life went by and I could find the separation between what I did each day. Now I feel I am forever in a tumbling barrel of time. The world goes by so fast and I don’t have time to look at it hard enough. Time is forever pushing forward and I just want to push back. I can’t win this fight. No one can win this fight. I still don’t look out the window. My eyes glaze over. I see nothing. I feel nothing. Why does everyone seem to be more alive than I am? I can’t look out the window.

No comments: