Tuesday, October 28, 2014

depression

This world is not what it seems. There are layers that you haven’t seen, that you’ll hopefully never experience. I am one of the unlucky ones, who has to live with the knowledge that the monsters are real. I envy you and your simple life. Some days it is hard for me to get out of bed, to face a world full of people who don’t have to think about the things I know. You can just smile and walk away from the truth, because my truths are just fairy tales to you. The monsters don’t lurk around a corner for you. Well, at least you don’t see it lurking. I have to face the evil of this world. Creatures only alive to torture us. There is no place for sympathy, those things are pure evil. I don’t care about humans and their strange wars and fights. Nothing compares to the horrors that creep around at night. Be glad you’re able to live in your world, mine is a never ending nightmare. I envy your blindness, your problems and your fears. Seeing you walk around your world without noticing mine, makes me wish I had the strength to finally end it, but I still have a job to do. Someone has to be the nightmare of your horror. Look at me! Take a close look and you’ll see the one thing your fears are afraid of. I’ll fight for you, so you’re able to live your lives. So please, make it count.

No comments: